After refocusing its actions round insurance coverage distribution and finishing up an in-depth transformation of its enterprise mannequin since its acquisition by CVC Capital Companions in 2019, enabling the group to return to a excessive stage of efficiency, the APRIL Group pronounces that it has signed a long-term strategic partnership with international funding agency KKR. By teaming up with KKR, APRIL, which is already one of many main insurance coverage brokers in Europe, is getting ready to speed up its improvement and digitalization within the markets for debtors, well being and private safety, area of interest property and casualty, worldwide medical insurance and wealth administration in France and internationally.
PARIS and LYON, France , Nov. 26, 2022 /CNW/ — With a turnover of €544 million in 2021, double-digit progress dynamics for 2022 and a virtually 20-point rise in its NPS, the APRIL Group has accomplished its transformation, reaching its goals greater than a 12 months upfront. Constructing on this upward trajectory and its place because the French chief in wholesale insurance coverage, the group has determined to take its ambitions to the following stage and safe the means to develop into a key participant at a world stage.
To help this new stage of progress, the APRIL Group will now be supported by KKR, which, as a majority shareholder, will convey its international experience in insurance coverage and monetary providers.
The transaction will probably be topic to the standard authorized and regulatory approvals.
“The APRIL Group was created 35 years in the past by a visionary entrepreneur. After an excellent collaboration with CVC Capital Companions, April recovered its unique power. Our intention is to proceed the historical past of this nice firm and to make it a French champion on a worldwide scale. This subsequent chapter will probably be enabled by the administration workforce, our 2,300 workers, and KKR, for the advantage of our companions and policyholders,” states Eric Maumy, President & CEO of APRIL Group.
Over the previous 3 years, the APRIL Group has reinvented itself:
- Natural progress of +8% in 2021 because of substantial work on merchandise in France and worldwide throughout all its markets – mortgage insurance coverage, well being / private safety, casualty area of interest insurance coverage, worldwide medical insurance coverage – and getting into a brand new market, property insurance coverage, by means of the acquisition of Magnacarta;
- Enchancment in buyer expertise, as recognised by 24-point NPS;
- Returned to its place as an trade chief, with all actors mobilised across the liberalisation of the mortgage insurance coverage market;
- Strengthened digital and technological capabilities, with the creation of the devoted APRIL X hub and the acquisition of ELOA and Comparadise;
- 800 workers recruited in 3 years;
- Worldwide growth, with places of work opened in Germany and Dubai.
APRIL is the main wholesale dealer in France, with a community of 15,000 accomplice brokers. The group’s 2,300 employees members intention to supply their prospects and companions – people, professionals and corporations – an excellent expertise, combining the very best of human relationships and know-how, for well being and private safety for people, professionals and VSEs; mortgage insurance coverage; worldwide medical insurance; property and casualty area of interest insurance coverage; and asset administration. By 2023, APRIL aspires to develop into an agile, omnichannel, digital operator, a champion of buyer expertise and a pacesetter in its markets, whereas committing to the social accountability targets in its Oxygen programme. The APRIL Group operates in 17 nations and recorded turnover of €544m in 2021.
Brand – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1916032/APRIL_Group.jpg
Agence Monet+Associés company for the APRIL group
Laureen Arnol – Lison Douvegheant – Alice Perrin
SOURCE APRIL Group
For additional info: Mélanie Sutter: 06 43 54 66 67 | Laureen Arnol – Lison Douvegheant – Alice Perrin: 04 78 37 34 64