Riyadh: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Haj and Umrah, has introduced that Umrah pilgrims can benefit from many advantages throughout their keep within the Kingdom, together with medical health insurance protection as much as a most of Saudi Riyals 100,000 (Rs 21,68,209).
The medical health insurance coverage for Umrah pilgrims, which was not too long ago accredited by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah, specified eleven medical health insurance advantages obtainable to pilgrims all through their keep within the Kingdom, Okaz reported.
Listed here are the advantages for Umrah pilgrims
- The pilgrims can profit from the utmost protection of 100,000 Saudi riyals within the occasion of hospitalization or medical evacuation inside and outdoors the Kingdom.
- There can be most protection for day by day hospital lodging and affected person subsistence, together with the price of a mattress, nursing care, medical visits and medical supervision.
- Lodging providers additionally embody the price of medicines and medical provides which can be supplied based on the physician’s prescription, with a shared room, with a most price of 600 Saudi Riyals.
- The utmost day by day lodging and residing for the affected person’s companion below the doc is a shared room with a most day by day price of 150 Saudi Riyals.
- Medical insurance advantages additionally embody emergency being pregnant and childbirth bills, with a most restrict of 5,000 Saudi Riyals throughout the coverage interval.
- Journey bills of a first-degree relative of the affected person with a most of 5,000 Saudi Riyals throughout the coverage interval.
- Bills for emergency dental therapy as much as a most of 500 Saudi riyals throughout the coverage interval.
- Remedy of untimely newborns with out exceeding the utmost coverage of the mom.
- Visitors accidents are lined with a most restrict.
- Bills for emergency dialysis with cap protection; and medical evacuation inside and outdoors the Kingdom with the utmost protection of the coverage.
- The protection additionally contains the price of returning the our bodies of the pilgrims to their authentic properties, with protection not exceeding a most of 10,000 Saudi Riyals.